Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The adventures of a One year old

Friday Fun day with the McEvoy girls @
Thanksgiving Point Farm country- She loves Animals!!
(this is a fuzzy picture but I loved how she and grandma are looking at each other)


A Strainer doubles as a hat!


Deep concentration as she "writes"!!


And Last one is my favorite!!
yes she climbed in the dryer all by herself!!
She started walking a couple weeks ago, and she just walks around like she owns the place!
She is my little buddy and we go on many adventures together!!
She just loves going to new places- she is so fun to hang out with!!
We are surely taking advantage of every moment this summer!

4 comments:

The Ellis Fam said...

That girl is the cutest thing to look at it's true but she also has just the cutest personality. I love watching her grow up. Cute cute cute.

Kyler and Hillary said...

i can't believe how much more advanced she seems than livy. But I don't want livy to do these things because all it means is that she is getting bigger! I want time to freeze. lets hang out!

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah!

I just clicked onto your blog from facebook (hope you don't mind if I come back and visit often!)...your little Maia is SUCH a doll, and you look amazing!!

What a cute family you have!

A Crone's Life said...

Mathew, I'm sorry you got caught in the Frost family melee of hate. I read what you wrote to CLF, and I agree with you. There are some sad and angry individuals in that family -- I know, I used to belong to it. I thank God everyday that I am no longer related to the father of my children. Please be forgiving -- and God bless you and your sweet family. They grow up too soon. I miss my sweet young children. Please don't respond to this on FaceBook, because I will have to take a lot of flack if they know I wrote you.