Friday, March 19, 2010

Let the countdown BEGIN

Only 4 days left of my 50 day student teaching experience!! OMG I can't believe it's almost done!

Goals for when I have my life back!
  • Be a good mommy!! Take Maia out on adventures and cuddle up with her LOTS!
  • Be a good Wife! Make yummy meals EVERY night! Plan fun family adventures! Keep my house clean and laundry done!
  • CRAFT CRAFT CRAFT!! I am making a list of all the crafts I see on blogs that I am dying to do!
  • Get my hair done- Whitney you still doing hair?
  • Get involved with My ward, my family, my friends!

7 comments:

Dash Of Sass said...

hey sarah!!! love checking in on you! seems like you have been BUSY!!! i know how you feel!!! lets do hair so we can catch up!! xoxox! call me!

Kyler and Hillary said...

i better be one of the friends that you get involved with again! :) I can't believe you guys are almost done. it's sickening to me that I am so far from it! ugh!

The Ellis Fam said...

oh, i want to craft with you. congrat's. you're brilliant.

Megan and Taj said...

Oh happy day!!!!!!!!!!! You are amazing my Sarah friend!

Warburtons said...

Congrats on being almost done!!!

Alicia said...

GO SARAH!!!!! We are so proud of you! Sorry I didn't call you back. I can't find my charger:(
Alicia

Anonymous said...

I have to laugh, my goal list looks almost exactly the same as yours! ;) Good luck with everything!