Monday, February 22, 2010

What's Going on...

So this is what's been going on.....

I just started my seventh week of student teaching!! So excited about that! It's been super hard to leave Maia EVERY DAY, but only 4 weeks left and then no more school for a long while! (Teaching probably, Masters possibly down the road)
Matt has been working super hard and we are so proud of him! Work 5-6 days a week, and school 4 nights a week!
Let's just say I am glad Maia is young and won't remember this crazy time of life where her parents abandon her everyday! She is a Trooper!!
But when we aren't at school or work... WE take advantage of the time we DO have!



Enjoying a Yummy Dinner at GoodWood

Shopping at University Mall


Maia and Me on Valentine's Day


This one's for you Caroline!

We started doing a craft on Sunday, it was Caroline's idea, and she got sick! :( I'm sorry you got sick, but I hope you know how much fun it was! And I think it's pretty cute too! The lighting makes it look weird- but it is like the best craft I've ever done I swear! I love to craft when I have the time!

4 comments:

The Ellis Fam said...

love the clock. i can't wait to do mine. even more then i love the clock i love the pics of maia. love that girl to bits.

Megan and Taj said...

ummm. you look AMAZING! So stinkn' skinny!! Maia is cute as ever!

April McEvoy said...

sure miss you guys! i keep thinking about calling you, but it is always at the wrong time. we will connect one of these days! life has felt crazy this last month.

The Durrant Family said...

Uh I will buy the clock from you or pay you to make me one. That awesome! You and your little family look like you are doing wonderful. What a doll!