Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can you believe it?

Can you believe it?
I am actually going to be a college graduate?
If you would have asked me a couple years ago I don't know if i could have told you for certain that this was going to happen!
I knew it was just a lot of work and a lot of sacrifice, and I wasn't sure that I had it in me!
But now, 7 YEARS after graduating high school and a lot of dedication and support I followed my dream and achieved it! ( I think it's been since I was in 4th grade I knew that I wanted to be a teacher and have a classroom of my own!)
I am so excited and so relieved! Now I just need to find a part time teaching job so I can use this well earned degree! I am so glad to be done, and am so thankful for the many people who loved and supported me on my way!!
And thanks to Matt for putting this cute little announcement together! Couldn't have done any of this without his support and encouragement! I truly do feel so blessed that I was able to follow my dream!







And Thanks to my Sister Annie for taking these pictures for us, I think they turned out great:)

2 comments:

Alyson Bailey said...

So much to be proud of! Can I be you when I grow up? Maia really looks like her daddy in one of those pictures. Now you can enjoy the summer knowing you don't have to go back to school in the fall:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,
Congratulations on graduating!!! That is sooo exciting, good for you! :)