Friday, April 9, 2010

I'M DONE- now what?

So I just turned in my final project along with my Senior Portfolio- I"M DONE!! No more waking up early to get Maia ready, run out the door, drive her to my mom's, (or have Uncle Clayton come pick her up) and go to school! No more late night assignments or early morning group sessions! No more trying way to hard to find something to wear, at my attempt to look cute!
But now no more brain stimulating discussions.
No observing the many classrooms I got the chance to visit. :(
No more Note Taking! :)
NO MORE TEST TAKING!! :)

And now a chance to do more of this-


Eating out and feeding my baby


Shopping with my family!




Swimming and vacationing-We just took a girl's trip to VEGAS! With my mother in law and sister in law!! SO much fun!!


And just laughing and playing with the cutest little girl in the WORLD!!!


Hanging out with this silly boy!


And making lots of memories with my family!

4 comments:

Alyson Bailey said...

So happy for you! What an accomplishment! I bet it feels great to reclaim your life. Your daughter is adorable:)

Alicia said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You accomplished what you set your heart on doing. Great Job!!! I don't really know how you did it with a family. It is so much work!! Your a wonderful person and I miss seeing you already. Well just like Dr. Seuss says, "Congratulations! Today is your day. You're off to Great Places! You're off and away! You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy (gal) who'll decide where to go."
Great job friend and I will chat at you later!!

The Ellis Fam said...

congrats sis. you're awesome. maia is the cutest little girl out there. love her and you.

Lanette Sanders said...

Hey, I haven't looked at your blog in forever! Your hair is so long! Jealousy! And congratulations on school. Amazing!